Dear startups and startup mentors from Kosovo!
Join us at PODIM, the largest and most influential startup conference in the Alps-Adriatic region! In cooperation with The Centre for European Perspective (CEP) we arranged a special offer for you.
Free tickets and accomodation
We will select 10 startups from Kosovo that will receive 2 free tickets, free accomodation in Maribor during the conference and other PODIM Conference benefits. But even if you are not among selected startups, who will receive these benefits, we invite you to join us! Startup ticket is only 97,50 €, so don't miss this great opportunity to present yourself and network with 800+ ateendees from 25+ countries, including 50+ investors, 150+ coprorate representatives and 200+ most promising startups from Alps-Adriatic region!
The application deadline is 31 March 2017!
Before you get your application ready don't miss the pre-PODIM event at ICK, Prishtina, on 29 March 2017! You will get more information about the awsome prizes for this year's winner of the PODIM Challenge, the details about this special offer, how to grow smart with available European networks and a chance to hear from startups that had the PODIM experience last year! You can find more information and the registration form for the event at the bottom of this page.
Why attend PODIM?
PODIM Conference is the biggest networking event for startups in the Alps-Adriatic region where you will get a chance to participate in the PODIM Challenge pitching competition and be presented in the PODIM Startup Catalogue for organized one-on-one meetings with PODIM investors and blue-chip partners.
Please check this year's keynote speakers or find out all about PODIM Challenge, the investment part of the conference with pitching competition, 50+ top investors from all over the globe and blue chip partners from the region!
What do we offer?
This special offer for 10 selected startups from Kosovo, powered by CEP, includes:
- 2 free PODIM conference tickets for each selected startup,
- free accommodation from 9 to 12 May 2017 (3 nights’ stay in Slovenia),
- organized airplane transport to the PODIM conference from Prishtina Airport, departure on 9 May, return on 13 May 2017,
- post-conference event at the Jable Castle in Ljubljana plus a visit to on of the Slovenian startup supporting organizations (incubator, technology park, accelerator …),
- all other PODIM conference benefits for startups, such as:
- Participation at the PODIM Challenge pitching competition with the main prize for the winner: all-inclusive one-week business trip to the Silicon Valley with a networking programme, organized by the ABC Accelerator in the total value of 10,000 EUR.
- Personalized networking or pre-organized 1:1 meetings with investors and representatives of blue-chip companies that are PODIM Challenge partners,
- Strong exposure of startups within the entire event (startup badge, presentation in the PODIM startup catalogue, presentation in the event’s official app).
How to participate?
- Register your startup with the PODIM Startup form and please carefuly select Kosovo from the list, so that we'll know that you are applying for this special offer for startups from Kosovo.
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to a special google form, where you will submit all the necessary information about your startup.
The selection of 10 Kosovo startups who will receive free tickets, free accomodation and other PODIM Conference benefits will be made by PODIM Challenge special jury.
For special questions please write to email@example.com.
Application deadline was 31 March 2017!
PODIM pre-event in Prishtina
On Wednesday, 29 March 2017, from 17.00 to 19.00, a special PODIM pre-event will be organized for all Kosovo startups looking for new knowledge, investment and networking opportunities in Slovenia and Alps-Adriatic region.
Register below for the free PODIM pre-event in Prishtina!
See you soon!
PODIM and CEP team