Dear startups from the Danube* Region!
|* Selected Danube countries include: Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Montenegro, Serbia, Moldova and Ukraine|
Free tickets and accomodation
We will select one startup from each Danube Region country that will receive free tickets and free accommodation in Maribor during the conference. But even if you are not among the selected startups with free tickets and accommodation, we invite you to join us! A startup ticket is only 97.50 € so don't miss this great opportunity to present yourself and network with 800+ attendees from 25+ countries, including 50+ investors, 150+ corporate representatives and 200+ most promising startups from the Alps-Adriatic region!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, the application deadline is 31 March 2017!
The PODIM Conference is the biggest networking event for startups in the Alps-Adriatic region where you will get a chance to participate in the PODIM Challenge pitching competition and be presented in the PODIM Startup Catalogue for organized one-on-one meetings with PODIM investors and blue-chip partners.
Please check out this year's keynote speakers or find out all about PODIM Challenge, the investment part of the conference with a pitching competition, 50+ top investors from all over the globe and blue-chip partners from the region!
What do we offer?
This special offer for startups from the Danube Region (Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Montenegro, Serbia, Moldova and Ukraine), powered by CEP and the Danube Transnational Programme, includes:
- 2 free tickets and free accommodation during the conference for 1 selected startup team (max. 2 team members) from each country of the Danube Region. The selection of startups who will receive free tickets and free accommodation in Maribor during the conference will be made by the PODIM Challenge special jury.
- All other conference benefits for startups, such as:
- participation at the PODIM Challenge pitching competition with the main prize for the winner: all-inclusive one-week business trip to the Silicon Valley with a networking programme, organized by the ABC Accelerator in a total value of 10,000 EUR.
- personalized networking or pre-organized 1:1 meetings with investors and representatives of blue-chip companies that are PODIM Challenge partners,
- strong exposure of startups within the entire event (startup badge, presentation in the PODIM startup catalogue, presentation in the event’s official app).
How to participate?
- Register your startup with the PODIM Startup form and please carefully select your country from the list, so that we'll know that you are applying for this special Danube offer.
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to a special Google form, where you will submit all the necessary information about your startup.
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 31 March 2017!
More about the EU Strategy for the Danube Region in the Area of Institutional Capacity and Cooperation Building): http://www.danube-capacitycooperation.eu/contact
Project funded partly by EU funds (ESIF, ENI, IPA) in the scope of the Danube Transnational Programme.
*For the purpose of the PODIM Conference and CEP partnership we selected ten countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Montenegro, Serbia, Moldova and Ukraine) from the Danube region, which includes 14 countries (link na https://www.danube-region.eu/about/the-danube-region)
You can find more info about PODIM Challenge partners, sponsors and stakeholders here.